Frequently Asked Questions

On Set

What should I do if my property was damaged on set?

Please report the incident immediately to the AD responsible for you on this particular shoot. Ideally you need to try and get something in writing confirming what has happened and signed by an AD. Similarly let the agent/agency who booked you know as soon as possible.