POP’s commitment to the privacy and security of your data
In amongst all the talk (and millions of emails) about GDPR and data security, there’s a really important and positive change at the core; to give all of us more control over data about us that’s stored and used by businesses.
POP are totally committed to secure, respectful and transparent management of your data and we wanted to outline what our commitment means in simple terms for all the data we manage:
We promise to do all we can to:
- Make it really clear what information we collect and what it’s used for
- Only use your information for what we say we will
- Only contact you about POP services relevant to you
- Use relevant information to make the POP technology and service better and we may ask for your feedback every so often to help us do this
- Only send our industry newsletters and opportunities to you if you opt in to marketing communications from POP
- Ensure our technology and your data is as secure as possible to protect your information
- Only ever retain data which we are required to do so by law for the minimum time required
- Respect your data rights so you have full control and can always ask us at any time about your data
- Take every measure possible within our control to continue to adhere to the above and respond quickly and communicate clearly if, for a reason outside of our control, any of the above points are not adhered to.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your information
- How long we retain the different bits of personal information.
If you have further questions please get in touch with us at one of the following:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address - We Got POP, 6 Elder Street, London, E1 6BT