Business Development Executive - Non Scripted
We’re the UK’s leading FilmTech startup and we’re leading global film and television production into a connected, digital, standardised future. Backed by Octopus Ventures, Pinewood Studios and prominent angel investors we’ve raised £4M to date and are headquartered in London and NY.
Our proprietary technology has powered major movies, television series and commercials; including the Star Wars and Marvel franchises, The Crown, Killing Eve and Empire.
We stand apart from the crowd because we’re founded and helmed by industry professionals plus we have an expert in-house product development team and industry-leading engineering capability.
It is our vision to bring a smarter, fairer future for entertainment and we are looking for like minded people from the industry to help us deliver that vision by creating Production Out of the Box.
Scoping out pre productions by contacting Production Managers, Production Coordinators and anyone related to the Production Office.
Identifying who the hottest leads are, and when to contact them.
Reaching out to a new, exciting market through any means possible (email campaigns, LinkedIn, networking events, booking meetings to deliver demonstrations of our technology)
Re-establish and / or maintain current prospect relationships with a view to securing a fruitful relationship.
Work with the marketing division to participate in the development of an inbound strategy, always thinking ‘outside the box’ for new ideas.
Manage and maintain, to a high standard of information inputted on to our CRM system.
Communicate with sales and account management team as and when appropriate.
Focused on prospect discovery and executing your touch point campaign efficiently, in a timely manner.
Creating collateral(once trained up) on blogs, email content etc.
Negotiate pricing and terms of conditions when needed.
Generate discussion around strategic improvements where you see fit.
Always aiming to not only hit your agreed targets but to exceed at any given opportunity.
Be a quick learner – grow your understanding of the POP platform rapidly.
Contribute to the building of brand awareness within your pitches.
Be willing to travel within and outside of London as and when required, potentially a few weeks at a time and outside of office hours.
- Ambitious self-starter
- Confident and outgoing
- Innovative & creative thinker
- Exceptional organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- A problem solver; you don’t stumble at the first hurdle
- Excel under pressure
- A perfectionist, with a ‘no problem’ attitude
- Great team player
- Excellent computer skills; proficient on Apple operating systems
- Able to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment
What you will receive:
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision.
- A chance to be in a Hollywood film as an Extra (as part of your training)
- Competitive salary
- Fabulous offices based in Shoreditch
- Dress down everyday
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days holiday
- MacBook Air
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation )
- Weekly fruit & nut delivery
- A chance to play with our office dog Pheobe whenever you want!