Sales and Business Development
POP is the UK’s leading FilmTech startup. Backed by world class early-stage investors with offices based in London & New York City.
Over the past four years our game-changing, cutting edge technology has cast, booked and paid background artists on box office blockbusters such as; Spectre, The Crown, Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, Wonder Woman, Darkest Hour and many more - we’re not stopping there!
Having recently raised £2M in seed funding to accelerate our tech development and fuel our UK & US expansion, we are on a mission to establish We Got POP as the leading FilmTech company globally.
This is an incredible time of growth and change for POP. We’re building our sales team in the UK & US to introduce cutting edge technology to the world of Film & TV. Our aim is to take this industry to the next level with efficiency and replace the manual processes of the past with future facing technology.
We’re focused on delivering great user value to productions, casting agents, artists and crew by removing the headache of friction-filled on and off set processes, with our clever platform. This is the time to get involved in a dynamic & creative industry with an opportunity to be part of the fabric of how Hollywood productions get made.
We need someone creative and full of ideas, with the confidence to back themselves, who can take ownership of their ideas to bring them to fruition.
If you answer YES to the below questions, we may have the role for you!
Are you process-driven?
Do you challenge the status quo?
Are you excited by being part of the sales process?
Are you exceptionally organised, with a keen eye for detail?
Are you open-minded, a go-getter and a flexible thinker, able to adapt processes as and when appropriate in order to get the job done, and still be smiling at the end?
Scoping out pre-productions by contacting Production Managers, Production Coordinators and anyone related to the Production Office.
Identifying who are the hottest leads and when to contact them.
Reaching out to a new, exciting market through any means possible (email campaigns, LinkedIn, networking events, booking meetings to deliver demonstrations of our technology )
Re-establish and maintain current prospect relationships with a view to securing a fruitful relationship.
Work with the marketing division to participate in the development of an inbound strategy, always thinking ‘outside the box’ for new ideas.
Manage and maintain, to a high standard of information inputted on to our CRM system.
Communicate with sales and account management team as and when appropriate.
Focused on prospect discovery and executing your touch point campaign efficiently, in a timely manner.
Creating collateral (once trained up) on blogs, email content etc.
Negotiate pricing and terms of conditions when needed.
Generate discussion around strategic improvements where you see fit.
Always aiming to not only hit your agreed targets but to exceed at any given opportunity.
Be a quick learner – grow your understanding of the POP platform rapidly.
Contribute to the building of brand awareness within your pitches.
Be willing to travel within and outside of London as and when required, potentially a few weeks at a time and outside of office hours.
- Sustained, professional sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting / exceeding targets in an early stage tech company
- Familiar with CRM systems, with a sound understanding of their necessity
- Strategic experience, and familiar with weekly and monthly target setting
- Proven sales success under pressure, with experience in leading your own campaign
- Broad knowledge and interest in film and technology
- Flexibility to work early/ evenings as required by time zones
- Degree in sales or applicable alternative
- Experience in a start up
- Experience in Film, TV, media or entertainment
- Proven participation in the selling of a new product
- SaaS sales
- Tech minded
- Ambitious self-starter
- Confident and outgoing
- Innovative & creative thinker
- Exceptional organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- A problem solver; you don’t stumble at the first hurdle
- Excel under pressure
- A perfectionist, with a ‘no problem’ attitude
- Great team player
- Excellent computer skills; proficient on Apple operating systems
- Able to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment
What you will receive:
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision.
- A chance to be in a Hollywood film as an Extra (as part of your training)
- Competitive salary
- Fabulous offices based in Shoreditch
- Dress down everyday
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days holiday
- MacBook Air
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation )
- Weekly fruit & nut delivery
- A chance to play with our office dog Pheobe whenever you want!