Customer Success Manager (SaaS)
POP is the UK’s leading FilmTech startup. Recently acquired by Entertainment Partners with offices based in London & New York City.
Over the past six years our game-changing, cutting edge technology has cast, booked and paid background artists on box office blockbusters such as; Spectre, The Crown, Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, Wonder Woman, Darkest Hour and many more - we’re not stopping there!
With venture capital funding to accelerate our tech development and fuel our UK & US expansion, our vision is to create a smarter, fairer future for entertainment.
This is an incredible time of growth and change for POP. We’re growing our Casting Portal team in the UK to introduce cutting edge technology to the world of Film & TV Casting. Our aim is to take this industry to the next level with efficiency and replace the manual processes of the past with future facing technology.
We’re focused on delivering great user value to casting agents and artists by removing the headache of friction-filled on and off set processes.
We’re looking for a successful Customer Success Manager to manage our UK casting clients, and help us maximise our growth opportunities with new and existing clients.
Your job is to make our clients successful. We want the busy and hard working teams in extras casting offices to love using POP technology. You will be responsible for driving the adoption of the POP platform with casting agencies, ensuring that they get the maximum value out of using POP for their projects.
- Being the face of POP’s Casting Portal to new and existing UK clients.
- Build relationships to strategically promote POP’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the casting companies.
- Building loyalty with casting companies and production users, and developing ongoing industry relationships.
- Iterate and continue to develop key CSM plans for the UK clients to drive their success, ensuring they are tailored to POP’s business objectives and strategy, so the platform provides continued value to clients.
- Facilitate a seamless client on-boarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction to the platform.
- Managing all client renewals and contract negotiations, proactively identifying areas of potential growth or risk and acting on them quickly.
- Become embedded in the industry and industry practises to identify product changes, compliance risks and legal challenges.
- Support clients as they begin work on large scale productions, anticipating the community needs and compliance requirements to make them successful.
- Work closely with the UK Casting team to support and optimise UK Community Management, liaising with appropriate union bodies on behalf of artists where necessary.
- Closely monitor trend and product usage, in order proactively to identify and address any issues, taking timely and effective action to resolve them, operating sensitively within the particular pressures that casting agency teams are under.
- Track and monitor project insights, helping leverage information and opportunity to make our clients successful.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to identify new sales leads, develop a UK pipeline and opportunities to expand across the UK.
- Anticipate clients’ requirements and possible challenges - make our clients successful!
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the POP team and culture.
- Provide essential support outside of normal business hours as and when required, should there be a high-level emergency on the platform.
What you need for this role
You - Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture REALLY excites you, you’re the type of person who is always shooting for the moon and learning along the way. You love people and thinking of ways to get the best out of them.
Clients – Be the face of POP both internally and externally. You have the ability to understand client requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success. Always bringing a positive and proactive approach - aiming to achieve objectives in the most efficient way.
Industry Awareness – Similar experience in a SaaS business would be beneficial. An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to the TV and Film industry would also be beneficial. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex issues and trends that may arise, being sensitive to them but confident in finding the best solution.
Awesome at building relationships – You have the ability and willingness to develop a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team, you enjoy getting the best out of people!
Analysis – You love data! You have created processes to drive / track consistent engagement along with gathering relevant information when you see fit - you notice relationships between different pieces of information, reasons from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
Organising people and workload – You enjoy being creative with resources (people, funding, and support) to achieve a project or task.
What you will receive
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision
- Competitive salary and 24 days holiday
- Flexible working - Currently remote from home, with an office space in Shoreditch for you to use if you wish
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation)