Customer Success Manager
POP is the UK’s leading FilmTech startup. Recently acquired by Entertainment Partners with offices based in London & New York City.
Over the past six years our game-changing, cutting edge technology has cast, booked and paid background artists on box office blockbusters such as; Spectre, The Crown, Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, Wonder Woman, Darkest Hour and many more - we’re not stopping there!
With venture capital funding to accelerate our tech development and fuel our UK & US expansion, our vision is to create a smarter fairer future for entertainment. This is an incredible time of growth and change for POP. We’re growing our Customer Success team in the UK to introduce cutting edge technology to the world of Film & TV. Our aim is to take this industry to the next level with efficiency and replace the manual processes of the past with future facing technology.
We’re focused on delivering great user value to productions, casting agents, artists and crew by removing the headache of friction-filled on and off set processes. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team, and help us maximise our growth opportunities with new and existing clients.
Your job is to make our clients successful. We want the busy and hard working teams in TV and film production offices to love using POP technology. You will be responsible for driving the adoption of the POP platform with production teams in scripted and non-scripted, ensuring that they get the maximum value out of using POP on their productions.
- Being the face of POP to new and existing clients.
- Providing training for production companies and teams on the POP portal, with the ability to make warm personal connections with clients, supporting and encouraging them in embracing the move to digital.
- Building loyalty with production companies, and with the highly mobile population of brilliant freelancers who work on productions powered by POP, and developing ongoing relationships as they move between productions companies, so that customers naturally become advocates.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Working with clients who have gone through a trial period and converting them to long term users of the Production Platform across more of their productions.
- Work with the Sales team to facilitate a seamless client on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction to the platform.
- Working to continually optimise on-boarding programmes so that they are aligned with POP’s product capability, and ensuring they are tailored to POP’s business objectives and strategy, so the platform provides continued value to clients.
- Supporting the Production Portal Customer Success Manager with client renewals, proactively identifying areas of potential growth or risk and acting on them quickly.
- Closely monitor trends, usage and adoption rates of clients, in order proactively to identify and address any issues, taking timely and effective action to resolve them, operating sensitively within the particular pressures that production office teams are under.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team to build client testimonials and referrals, proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate clients’ requirements and possible challenges - make our clients successful!
- Build relationships to promote POP’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the production companies.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the POP team and culture.
What you need for this role
You - Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture REALLY excites you, you’re the type of person who is always shooting for the moon and learning along the way. You love people and thinking of ways to get the best out of them.
Clients – Be the face of POP both internally and externally. You have the ability to understand client requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success. Always bringing a positive and proactive approach - aiming to achieve objectives in the most efficient way.
Industry Awareness – Similar experience in a SaaS business would be beneficial. An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to the TV and Film industry would also be beneficial. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex issues and trends that may arise, being sensitive to them but confident in finding the best solution.
Awesome at building relationships – You have the ability and willingness to develop a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team, you enjoy getting the best out of people!
Analysis – You love data! You have created processes to drive / track consistent engagement along with gathering relevant information when you see fit - you notice relationships between different pieces of information, reasons from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
Organising people and workload – You enjoy being creative with resources (people, funding and support) to achieve a project or task.
What you will receive:
- Chance to make an impact during this massive period of growth and grow with business
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision
- Competitive salary
- Fabulous offices based in Shoreditch
- Dress down everyday
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days holiday
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation)
- A chance to play with our office dog Phoebe whenever you want!