Customer Success Manager
We’re focused on delivering great user value to productions, casting agents, artists and crew by removing the headache of friction-filled on and off set processes, with our clever platform. This is the time to get involved in a dynamic & creative industry with an opportunity to be part of the fabric of how Hollywood productions get made. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fabulous team and help us maximise our growth opportunities with our new and existing clients.
POP is the UK’s leading FilmTech startup. Backed by world class early-stage investors with offices based in London & New York City. Over the past four years our game-changing, cutting edge technology has cast, booked and paid background artists on box office blockbusters such as; Spectre, The Crown, Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, Wonder Woman, Darkest Hour and many more - we’re not stopping there!
Having recently raised £2M in seed funding to accelerate our tech development and fuel our UK & US expansion, we are on a mission to establish We Got POP as the leading FilmTech company globally.
This is an incredible time of growth and change for POP. We’re building our Customer Success team in the UK to introduce cutting edge technology to the world of Film & TV. Our aim is to take this industry to the next level with efficiency and replace the manual processes of the past with future facing technology.
We’re focused on delivering great user value to productions, casting agents, artists and crew by removing the headache of friction-filled on and off set processes, with our clever platform. This is the time to get involved in a dynamic & creative industry with an opportunity to be part of the fabric of how Hollywood productions get made.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fabulous team and help us maximise our growth opportunities with our new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for driving the adoption of the POP platform with new and existing clients, along with looking for ways to add value, manage an array of accounts and inspire and support our Customer Success team in achieving high growth targets.
- Leading, training, and managing three members of the Customer Success team, providing day to day support, identifying areas of development and maximising efficiency.
- Overseeing client relationships ensuring POP representatives are providing clients with an excellent service.
- Supporting your Customer Success Managers with client renewals, proactively identifying areas of potential growth or risk and acting on them quickly, always encouraging the team to be in line with strategic value add and renewal timeframes.
- Leading from the front by achieving high growth targets and goals while motivating your team to do the same.
- Often being the face of POP to many clients (new & existing).
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Work with clients to design their on-boarding programmes in alignment with POP’s product capability whilst ensuring it is tailored to our business objectives and strategy so that the platform provides continued value to the client and drives long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Work with the Sales team to facilitate a seamless client on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction to the platform ( potential presentations or demos to high-level clients)
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned clients, providing insight to clients on a monthly basis of trends and usage
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team to build client testimonials and referrals, proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate your clients requirements and possible challenges - make our clients successful!
- Build relationships to promote POP’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the POP team and culture.
What you need for this role:
You - Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture REALLY excites you, you’re the type of person who is always shooting for the moon and learning along the way. You love people and thinking of ways to get the best out of them.
Clients – Be the face of POP both internally and externally. You have the ability to understand client requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success. Always bringing a positive and proactive approach - aiming to achieve objectives in the most efficient way.
Industry Awareness – An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to the Film industry. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex issues and trends that may arise, being sensitive to them but confident in finding the best solution. Similar experience in a SaaS business would be beneficial too.
Analysis – You love data! You have created processes to drive / track consistent engagement along with gathering relevant information when you see fit - you notice relationships between different pieces of information, reasons from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
Awesome at building relationships – You have the ability and willingness to develop a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team, you enjoy getting the best out of people!
Organising people and workload – You enjoy being creative with resources (people, funding, and support) to achieve a project or task.
What you will receive:
- Chance to make an impact during this massive period of growth and grow with business
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision.
- A chance to be in a Hollywood film as an Extra (as part of your training)
- Competitive salary
- Fabulous offices based in Shoreditch
- Dress down everyday
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days holiday
- MacBook Air
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation )
- Weekly fruit & nut delivery
- A chance to play with our office dog Phoebe whenever you want!
This job listing was updated and reposted on 25th March 2019