Digital Marketing Manager (6 month FTC)
POP’s game changing technology is transforming the Entertainment industry. It’s powering leading Film and TV productions including the Star Wars Trilogy, The Crown and Bridgerton. Name your favourite show and it’s likely that POP technology will have had a role to play in its production.
We were recently acquired by Entertainment Partners and are powering ahead with our vision to create a smarter, fairer future for entertainment.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for building and delivering our digital marketing activity to support our growth plan. This will involve planning, implementing, tracking and optimising our activity across our digital channels including our website, email campaigns and social media presence (this role will have limited requirements for PPC)
Your work will build awareness and engagement with our audiences and support community growth and demand generation.
What you will bring
- Minimum 3+ years experience building and delivering digital marketing plans in a B2B technology business
- A successful record of account-based marketing and sales enablement in partnership with marketing, sales management and sales teams
- We don’t work with any external agencies so this role will be hands-on, requiring strong knowledge and experience working with marketing automation software for inbound and outbound marketing and a deep understanding of social media
- Understanding of GDPR requirements and privacy regulations for B2B marketing
- Excellent ability to set priorities and create and follow up plans
- Good project management skills, with experience of building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships
- Articulate in English – both in writing and verbal communication
- Solid experience with graphic design tools e.g. Canva or Photoshop
What you will receive
- This role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision
- Competitive salary and 24 days holiday (pro-rata’d)
- Flexible working - Currently remote from home, with an office space in Shoreditch for you to use if you wish
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation)