Head of Global Casting
We’re the UK’s leading FilmTech scale-up (SaaS) and we’re driving global film and television production into a connected, digital, standardised future. Recently acquired by US business Entertainment Partners, we’re powering ahead with our goal to revolutionise the industry.
Our proprietary technology has powered major movies, television series and commercials; including the Star Wars and Marvel franchises, The Crown, Killing Eve and Peaky Blinders.
We stand apart from the crowd because we’re founded and helmed by industry professionals plus we have an expert in-house product development team and industry-leading engineering capability. It is our vision to drive a smarter, fairer future for entertainment and we are looking for like minded people with a range of backgrounds and experiences to help us deliver that vision.
Are you an entrepreneurial leader with proven experience in building repeatable and scalable growth strategies to drive revenue?
As the Head of the POP Global Casting Portal, you will be responsible for the overall strategic outcomes, including scalability & profitability of the entire business line, by setting direction on everything from pricing and sales strategy to delivery, execution and customer success. Reporting directly to our CEO, you’ll draw upon your operational and commercial experience to drive substantial growth and expansion.
- Experience of designing strategy to align with business goals
- Experience executing strategy
- Ability to deliver high growth
- Ability to identify and measure key growth metrics and develop the strategy through these insights
- P&L accountability experience
- Ability to lead and manage a team of different disciplines effectively
- Experience with leading clients through digital transformation
- Being a credible and trusted voice with customers and senior stakeholders
Nice to haves
- Experience optimising for scale
- An expert in SaaS metrics
- Experience of the different levers and approaches required for growth and profitability
- Experience with setting a playbook for growth into new territories
- Ideally, having some expertise and insight into the Extras Casting Market
What you will receive
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision
- Competitive salary and 24 days holiday
- Flexible working - Currently remote from home, with an office space in Shoreditch for you to use if you wish
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation)
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.