Our technology allows our clients to do more than 70% of the UK’s and 50% of the US’ background casting in film and television. Our platform has been used on nearly half of the high-end television made in the UK. We’ve been part of realising major productions such as No Time To Die, the Venom franchise, Black Widow, The Crown, Killing Eve, Mindhunter, The Witcher, Wonder Woman, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Downton Abbey, 1917, Bohemian Rhapsody, Mission Impossible 6.
We bring together casting agencies, production companies, studios, crew members and artists; to create content that people love and to realise our users’ creative vision with less time and effort than ever before.
We’re an ambitious team of industry and discipline experts; we know film and we know technology. Our people are the stars of our show and with our inclusive and supportive culture, friendly team and exciting mission to power the film and TV industry, you are joining a truly unique company. We’ve achieved a lot already, but there’s so much more we want to do - so join us on the journey.
In this role, you will work alongside our Head of Technology to shape the entirety of our IT Department, from the maintenance of the computer networks across all of our business functions, providing technical support and ensuring that the function runs smoothly. We are looking for a professional who has a passion for monitoring and maintaining systems, including delving into installations and configuring both hardware and software.
The part you’ll play
- Provide first-contact support and troubleshooting of macOS, iOS and Android hardware and software via incoming requests on email and chat to ensure timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues
- Manage device repair and support contracts and any work done under them
- Support colleagues with the use of company devices and standard cloud services
- Informing and helping staff members to meet company policy around usage of their devices
- Ensuring that colleagues have the IT equipment they need to fulfil their job
- Create, update and maintain documentation and procedures in partnership with colleagues
- Leverage your helpdesk experience to support with Office 365 and Google Workspace queries
How you’ll play your part
- Working with international colleagues to help localise global processes
- Apple macOS Support Essentials certification
- Managing device registers
- Implementing lightweight service procedures
- Experience with remote access technologies.
- Knowledge of best practices and able to identify key areas of improvement
- Company performance bonus
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- Employee Value Plan (EVP)
- 24 days annual leave
- Employee Pension and Discounts (Smart Pension)
- Flexible / Remote working
- Training and development budget
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave pay
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Opportunity to sign up to be an extra on a production
The EP team is made up of people of all backgrounds. We truly believe in equal opportunities and take great pride in offering everyone a fulfilling and inclusive working environment. Our differences only make us stronger, and we welcome anyone who wants to join us in driving the evolution of entertainment production through innovation.
Please note this role can be located anywhere in the United Kingdom as long as you're comfortable working from home or a non-affiliated co-working space.