Lead Customer Success Manager
We are the UK’s leading FilmTech company and we are pioneering global film and television production into a connected, digital and standardised future. Recently acquired by industry powerhouse; Entertainment Partners in the US, POP now has its sights on international expansion and are eagerly looking for a Lead Customer Success Manager to join our fabulous team and help us maximise our growth opportunities with our new and existing clients.
POP’s technology has powered major movies, television series and commercials; including the Star Wars and Marvel franchises, The Crown, Killing Eve, Mindhunter, Empire, The Witcher, Outlander, Wonder Woman, Downton Abbey, 1917, Bohemian Rhapsody, Mission Impossible 6 - Fallout, Mamma Mia - Here We Go Again, Spectre and Empire.
We stand apart from the crowd because we are founded and helmed by industry professionals plus we have an expert in-house product development team and industry-leading engineering capability. It is our vision to bring a smarter, fairer future for entertainment and we are looking for like minded people from the industry to help us deliver that vision by creating Production Out of the Box.
You will be responsible for driving the adoption of the POP platform with new and existing clients, along with looking for ways to add value, manage an array of accounts and inspire and support our Customer Success team in achieving high growth targets.
- Leading, training, and managing three members of the Customer Success team, providing day to day support, identifying areas of development and maximising efficiency.
- Own the overall client relationship element and act as a point of escalation.
- Making sure the customers are successful by driving platform adoption and education across the portfolio.
- Own the renewals and upsell strategy and execution.
- Leading from the front by achieving high growth targets and goals while motivating your team to do the same.
- Often being the face of POP to many clients (new & existing).
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Work with the Sales team to facilitate a seamless client on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction to the platform ( potential presentations or demos to top clients)
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team to build client testimonials and referrals, proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Identify potential issues within the accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the POP team and culture.
What you need for this role
- You - Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture REALLY excites you, you’re the type of person who is always shooting for the moon and learning along the way. You love people and thinking of ways to get the best out of them.
- Clients – Be the face of POP both internally and externally. You have the ability to understand client requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success. Always bringing a positive and proactive approach - aiming to achieve objectives in the most efficient way.
- Industry Awareness – An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to the Film industry. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex issues and trends that may arise, being sensitive to them but confident in finding the best solution. Similar experience in a SaaS business would be beneficial too.
- Analysis – You love data! You have created processes to drive / track consistent engagement along with gathering relevant information when you see fit - you notice relationships between different pieces of information, reasons from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Awesome at building relationships – You have the ability and willingness to develop a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team, you enjoy getting the best out of people!
- Organising people and workload – You enjoy being creative with resources (people, funding, and support) to achieve a project or task.
What you will receive
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision
- Competitive salary and 24 days holiday
- Flexible working - Currently remote from home, with an office space in Shoreditch for you to use if you wish
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation)