Product Data Analyst
The POP Platform enables Productions and Production companies to digitise finding, hiring, managing and paying all their people on all their shows.
Through our digital workflow we capture huge amounts of valuable data for your productions. We have an exciting insights strategy that we have delivered our first milestone of, to leverage this great data to drive powerful business insights which enable meaningful business impacts for our clients.
This role is to help supercharge the discovery, execution and evolution of our insights strategy - to help us identify and deliver the most meaningful insights to add to our platform.
Looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
- Someone who can work closely with product, engineering, sales and CSM to:
- Ensure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Understand the scope of the data we already capture through our digital workflow
- You will primarily be working with a Senior Product Manager to find solutions, provide estimates and shape the ‘Insights’ product backlog
- Work with the PM to deeply understand the user need and context, to identify opportunities for insights that will be actionable and meaningful for our clients and evolve our enterprise insights strategy
- Someone who contributes to improvement by generating ideas to improve our data products and/or associated processes and has experience building prototypes to validate and illustrate requirements
- Someone who can leverage our database and tools to build rapid prototypes for iterations and validation Broader Product Metrics Support
- Someone who can improve the business implementation and understanding of platform/product analytics and reporting
- Someone who can translate data analysis into tangible and actionable improvements on the platform, product and feature level
- Someone who can define with product management key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matter
- Endlessly curious, proactive, and driven - you’re passionate about data and analytics
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill insights from data and convey findings back to the business.
- Experience in working with engineers and product managers to agree technical solutions to problems
- Experience in building prototypes of insights tools and dashboards in various analytics tools
- Demonstrable SQL skills to query complex data sets
- Experience with Data Visualization tools and best practices
- The ability to pivot - and not get too wedded to your own ideas - to take advantage of opportunities in the emergent data and research
- Be able to move fast, and embed tight feedback loops into your process
- Work autonomously and independently - driving forward whilst communicating progress to stakeholders
Nice to have
- Experience working on ERP or Insights or Analytics solutions
- Experience with SQLAlchemy/Python, Domo, PostgresQL
- Experience with A/B tests and experiment design, and set up of A/B testing infrastructure
What you will receive
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision
- Competitive salary and 24 days holiday
- Flexible working - Currently remote from home, with an office space in Shoreditch for you to use if you wish
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation)