We’re the UK’s leading FilmTech scale-up (SaaS) and we’re driving global film and television production into a connected, digital, standardised future. Recently acquired by US business Entertainment Partners, we’re powering ahead with our goal to revolutionise the industry.
Our proprietary technology has powered major movies, television series and commercials; including the Star Wars and Marvel franchises, The Crown, Killing Eve and Peaky Blinders.
We stand apart from the crowd because we’re founded and helmed by industry professionals plus we have an expert in-house product development team and industry-leading engineering capability. It is our vision to drive a smarter, fairer future for entertainment and we are looking for like minded people with a range of backgrounds and experiences to help us deliver that vision.
We are hiring a Revenue Director to help us exceed annual growth targets and to functionally lead a commercial team of talented sales, marketing and customer success professionals. You will also assume ‘hands on’ responsibility for supporting new Enterprise customer acquisition.
- Work closely with our CEO, Managing Directors and Functional Leadership to conceptualise and implement a cohesive revenue strategy across our three business lines.
- You will functionally lead and develop the Business Development, Customer Success and Marketing Teams across three business lines whilst leading from the front, managing relationships with key clients.
- Manage the performance of commercial activities, establishing goals, iterating metrics, and processes to exceed sales targets.
- Coaching, motivating and empowering the managers and the overall revenue team, to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Preparation of sales reporting & forecasting and driving transparency of communication of performance.
- Develop/evolve and own the POP sales operations across all products (planning, running, reporting, tools etc).
- Data driven decision making and reporting using accurate sales data to track performance and provide vital information for monthly forecasting and sales reporting.
- Alignment with our US parent company Entertainment Partners to optimise on International opportunities and align approach to drive valuable outcomes.
- Experience of building high-performing commercial teams in a growing, fast-moving SaaS business.
- A proven track record of over-achievement of growth targets
- Capable of navigating and closing complex, high-value deals with a senior stakeholder audience
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of a customer buying process and handling large accounts, with multiple decision makers.
- Previous experience in pricing strategies, pricing models.
- People leadership and strong communication skills - You will be a strong leader, coach and manager, with a proven track record in attracting, recruiting, managing and developing outstanding talent.
- Customer-centricity and data-driven approach - You will have a passion for understanding and exceeding the expectations of customers, and use data to make the right decisions. KPI and metrics-driven; aligns business needs, customer insights and product strategy.
- Culture, mission and values fit - You will be passionate about helping it achieve its vision. You will be humble, self-starting, positive, high-energy, collaborative, and action oriented.