Senior Content Marketing Manager
POP’s game changing technology is transforming the Entertainment industry. It’s powering leading Film and TV productions including the Star Wars Trilogy, The Crown and Bridgerton. Name your favourite show and it’s likely that POP technology will have had a role to play in its production.
We were recently acquired by Entertainment Partners and are powering ahead with our vision to create a smarter fairer future for entertainment.
What will you be doing?
As the Content Marketing lead, you will translate our company’s vision for a smarter fairer future for entertainment into a platform of content that educates and engages our audience, powers our sales pipeline and provides help and support for POP customers.
We are a purpose driven brand and you will lead on building out our storytelling structure, creating an emotional reaction that amplifies our story and vision and connects with the industry.
You will develop an outstanding library of unique and thought provoking content including customer success stories, whitepapers, webinars and help articles. Content will be produced across multiple formats - written, video, visual and interactive, that is on brand and captures the essence of the POP tone of voice.
Establishing content marketing as a discipline within the POP Marketing team, you will be our first full time content hire and over time, build out a team.
What you will bring
- Demonstrable success in building and delivering an exceptional content marketing strategy for a B2B or B2C brand
- Writes with flair and passion but a perfectionist with a superb attention to detail and committed to accuracy.
- A great storyteller. Uncovering and capturing insights and turning into compelling narratives that connect with customers
- A hands on approach and superb technical copywriting skills
- Proficiency with content management systems, production and publishing
- Comfortable producing and advising upon a wider range of copy – from short form copy to whitepapers and social content.
What we can offer to you
- A fun, friendly and supportive working environment with an established and creative team who are truly unique and invested in our vision
- Competitive salary and 24 days holiday
- Flexible working - Currently remote from home, with an office space in Shoreditch for you to use if you wish
- Perkbox benefits (healthcare, discounts etc after successful passing of probation)